The Alba Clean Promise
Dear Guest, Travel Partners and Friends
During the COVID-19 crisis, our 'Our Alba Family' hopes each of you are safe during these unprecedented times. While we truly miss welcoming and servicing all of our guests, our goal right now is to ensure we are doing our part to protect the community
We have strengthened our already existing thorough sanitation procedures and implemented several new policies and procedures to ensure your stay with us is safe and worry-free.
See below our COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocol.
1. All guests and members of staff coming to the hotel have their temperatures taken by use of non-contact thermal guns. Anyone exhibiting temperatures above 37.5 degrees Celsius will be kept aside and a contact to be established with MOH officials via toll free number 719 for further directions.
2. We have strategically placed clean running water in the hotel within liquid detergent at these places.
a) Outside hotel reception.
b) Outside the restaurant at the terrace.
c) Basement parking before access to the lift and the stairs.
3. We have placed hand sanitizers in all the public areas including main gate,washrooms, reception, all offices, restaurant, bar and kitchen.
4. We have a public area attendant disinfecting all service contact services including the wash rooms (both guests and staff)
5. We have a limited number of staff on duty to ensure social distancing is observed throughout.
6. All high touch surfaces, including tables and chairs in the restaurant, terrace, bar, lift, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, trolleys, phones, keyboards are disinfected after every use by our employee wearing disposable gloves.
7. All employees are provided with face masks and worn at all times.
8. All restaurant tables have been rearranged in order to ensure social distancing is observed.
9. Any form of body contact (handshake, hugging and kissing) is prohibited.
10. We have temporarily stopped buffet service in the restaurant, all food is being plated in the kitchen.
11. We have stopped use of gym facilities and swimming pool until the coronavirus epidemic is put under control.
12. As per the need, we have provided the kitchen and service staff with a one time-use gloves. Above this we are keeping ourselves abreast with any new government directive / advice.
13. Our Kitchen staff are operating with minimum distance of 1.5m between themselves
14. Guests will be required to wear a mask in all public areas. If guests don’t have a mask the hotel will provide one.
15. Health and Safety signages are placed throughout the Hotel